Après match : Swaziland-RDC 11/11/2011

Après le live. C'est ici qu'on refait le match et débrief sur la rencontre en cours !
Répondre
RDCNo30

Re: Après match : Swaziland-RDC 11/11/2011

Message par RDCNo30 »

We will treat Sihlangu like Brazil – DRC coach
We will treat Sihlangu like Brazil – DRC coach
EZULWINI – DRC head coach, Claude Leroy, has vowed not to treat Sihlangu like minnows when they meet tonight at the Somhlolo National Stadium.

In an interview yesterday morning at Lugogo Sun, the French born mentor in his second spell with the gigantic Africa country said he will in fact treat Sihlangu like he would Brazil.

He was quick to state though that he does not know much about the Caleb Ngwenya assembled team, except to get information from Ghana.

"I know that you once beat Togo here with their top players present. It is my principle to respect every team and I want my players to play as if they are playing Brazil and in that way we will be able to achieve the maximum points," he said.

He further went on to state that his players are highly motivated as the Federation of Football in Congo has done everything possible to make sure that they are given first class treatment.

"They gave us a jet and immediately after the game we are going back so that we rest and prepare to face Swaziland again on Tuesday back home. We are from South Africa where we had a fantastic camp and therefore I am not complaining about anything. If we lose it will be my fault and if we win it will be an achievement for the players," said the coach.

On another note, he stated that there are seven international players in the squad to face Sihlangu tonight who are plying their trade in Belgium, France and German respectively. He noted, however, that there are great players in Congo who are playing overseas but they have been shunning the activities of the national team. "I need those players back and after the game on Tuesday I will be flying to Europe to speak to them one by one and try to convince them to come back and play for their country. Congo have great players and we are supposed to be rated among the five best football playing countries in Africa because of the good players we have," Leroy said.

DR Congo is currently ranked at number 35 in Africa and 133 in the world. Commenting about the condition of the pitch which has an artificial surface, he said his charges are used to playing in artificial turf back in Congo. "We are comfortable with the turf and if we lose we are not even going to complain about it because these boys are used to playing in a similar turf," he concluded.

The match kicks off at 7pm tonight.
Il dit que la Federation a mis tous pour une bonne preparation pour ce match. Il a parale du jet prive, du camps en Afrique du Sud. Il ne se plaints pas.

Apres le match il va partir en Europe et parlais a tous les joueurs 'binationaux un par un. Il dit que la RDC a un potentiel qui est parmis les meilleurs d'Afrique.
Je me demande si je verrai la RDC remporter la CAN et surtout la coupe du monde de mon vivant. C'est un peu triste......
Erka
Léopard A
Léopard A

Message par Erka »

Commentaires sans avoir vu ce match.
Au vu du 11 de départ, pensez-vous que ce résultat reflète la composition ultra-offensive faite par Leroy?
Président du LUZOLA, association des Luvumbistes et des Distelistes convaincus
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Erick Ross »

Erka a écrit :Commentaires sans avoir vu ce match.
Au vu du 11 de départ, pensez-vous que ce résultat reflète la composition ultra-offensive faite par Leroy?
Y a des changements à faire dans ce groupe de 18 et dans le 11 de départ :

Matampi
Mabiala-Mongongu-Mulongoti-Ilunga
Kinkela-Mulumbu-Makiadi-Matumona
Mputu-Mbokani

Mandanda
Mpeko
Zakuani
Ngoyi
Kanda
Diba
Mboyo

Je n'ai cité que des joueurs déjà acquis. J'ai horreur des gars qui marchent, des lourdeaux et de ceux qui ne savent pas se replacer :oops:
Jonas Balela-Pour l'amour de mon pays :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBIHCwBYELo
Erka
Léopard A
Léopard A

Message par Erka »

Leroy aza aventrié, regardez moi ces changements

http://fr.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminari ... athcast_fr
:haha:
Président du LUZOLA, association des Luvumbistes et des Distelistes convaincus
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Erick Ross »

Il faut mettre Makiadi et Kanda en confiance. Titularisons-le à nouveau à Kin, qu'ils prennent leurs marques. J'espère que certains remplaçants savourent leurs dernières heures sur le banc des léopards...

Djima
U15
U15

Message par Djima »

Erka a écrit :Leroy aza aventrié, regardez moi ces changements

http://fr.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminari ... athcast_fr
:haha:
Basali erreur Diba mutu akotaki na place ya Roum... Il y a un autre match dans 5 jours il a surement voulu economiser ses milieus...
Un sot savant est plus sot qu'un sot ignorant.
kompany
Léopard A
Léopard A

Message par kompany »

togo,il faut ba bondela adebayor :o ,faute de quoi,Guinée biaasau yamba biso :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
TUPAC MOUDJAHIDINE
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par TUPAC MOUDJAHIDINE »

Score final 1 - 1 mais c'était en Guinée Bissau soki na retour bakoki te à domicile, il faudra demander pardon à Eyadema :D :D
« Quiconque en août s'endormira, en janvier s'en repentira ».
Jomur

Message par Jomur »

quel est le score du match?
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Erick Ross »

Jomur a écrit :quel est le score du match?
1-3 pour la RDC : Kaluyituka Dioko-Mputu-Bokese.

Répondre