CAN 2017 - TOGO - RDC du 24/01/2017

Suivez en live l'évolution des différentes rencontres grâce à nos membres.
Répondre
madi
Professionnel
Professionnel

Re: CAN 2017 - TOGO - RDC du 24/01/2017

Message par madi »

wantanshi a écrit :Étonnant, Mubele n'a pas voulu célébrer son but conme tout le monde. Il nous a sorti sa dance...
Il fait ca chaque fois. lui c est toujours kata fumbwa
faceof africa
Professionnel
Professionnel

Message par faceof africa »

@kadimus a écrit :

Face...I honestly feel so sorry for you. Why do you even waste your time coming on this forum if you hate our team so much??
Why would you feel sorry for someone who is happy?? :haha: People like you who get here, think we should all see the world in the same colors. If you are a blind fanatic, give me the right to see differently, okay?? And keep your sorrow for yourself and your beloved ones. How about that?? I didn't book my place in here through your allowance, so do my views. Therefore you should give me a break. We have differences and if you don't want them, then you are at the wrong place. I don't support Bullshit. I have my values, my arguments, my principles and once i don't find them , i also see no need to kiss the devil just because he s congolese. You ll read some genuines comments and supports from me if necessary, that's it. If it s on your throat and you can't swallow it, that s your problem. You see hate where you shouldnt. I understand you because whosoever dares to be a misfit or think out of the box is always pictured as an enemy or a target to misstreatment. that s the bestial part of the Human being. Basically going from the idea: " if you re not like us, you better leave ou die". I guess that something you ve picked from the american discriminatory genes. Well, i have a news for you, we in europe do not think that way and not only here but the world and its people are full of diversities, so suffer to know that i am different to you or to you guys in my views. Just the fact to be congolese isn't a free ticket for me to melt into mediocrity, failure, fanatism or to see success where it isnt meant to be. I dont believe that things has to work through a magic stick but i believe that a man create his own luck. The day we ll know how to this in congo , i ll become as fanatic as you and the others. For now, let me be the best person i can be, meaning Myself and not someone else.

peace out
LA LOUANGE BRISE LES CHAINES .
kembo
U15
U15

Message par kembo »

Patshoosket a écrit :............................................KUDIMBANA..................................................
.....ISSAMA.......................ZAKWANI........TISSERAND................NSAKALA.............
..............................................MBEMBA....................................................
....................MAGHOMA...............................KEBANO...................................
...........KABANANGA.................BAKAMBU........................BOTAKA....................

On repose un paix Mubele, Mpoku et Mbokani... Kabananga doit jouer tous les matches pour réconforter sa place de buteur.

Ca me surprend que Patshoosket rejette Matampi aujourd'hui. J'avais toujours cru que Patshoosket etait un de nos compagnons de lutte pour defendre la titularisation de Matampi et la place de Ibenge. Mais ici, on dirait Patshoosket tourne le dos contre ses compagnons de lutte ;)
Antoine Bell l'a dit "le parcour footbalistic de Leroy fut inconnu avant le Cameroun. On ne sait non plus ce qu'il est devenu apres le Cameroun"

Le Cameroun a donne un nom a Leroy et pas l'inverse

TOBOYI LOKUTA
@kadimus

Message par @kadimus »

faceof africa a écrit :
@kadimus a écrit :

Face...I honestly feel so sorry for you. Why do you even waste your time coming on this forum if you hate our team so much??
Why would you feel sorry for someone who is happy?? :haha: People like you who get here, think we should all see the world in the same colors. If you are a blind fanatic, give me the right to see differently, okay?? And keep your sorrow for yourself and your beloved ones. How about that?? I didn't book my place in here through your allowance, so do my views. Therefore you should give me a break. We have differences and if you don't want them, then you are at the wrong place. I don't support Bullshit. I have my values, my arguments, my principles and once i don't find them , i also see no need to kiss the devil just because he s congolese. You ll read some genuines comments and supports from me if necessary, that's it. If it s on your throat and you can't swallow it, that s your problem. You see hate where you shouldnt. I understand you because whosoever dares to be a misfit or think out of the box is always pictured as an enemy or a target to misstreatment. that s the bestial part of the Human being. Basically going from the idea: " if you re not like us, you better leave ou die". I guess that something you ve picked from the american discriminatory genes. Well, i have a news for you, we in europe do not think that way and not only here but the world and its people are full of diversities, so suffer to know that i am different to you or to you guys in my views. Just the fact to be congolese isn't a free ticket for me to melt into mediocrity, failure, fanatism or to see success where it isnt meant to be. I dont believe that things has to work through a magic stick but i believe that a man create his own luck. The day we ll know how to this in congo , i ll become as fanatic as you and the others. For now, let me be the best person i can be, meaning Myself and not someone else.

peace out
Bloody hell bro….chillax

People like me who get here…blah blah. Bro I never told anyone here to see the world the same way I do. I like asking questions as to “why do people hate Ibenge” “Why are we negative” etc. I’m not a blind fanatic, you can read all the post I’ve ever posted about this issue and you’ll see that I always talk about facts…and at the moment facts shows that we’ve only lost 1 official game since 2015. I always talk about the love and support for my team, win lose or draw. I’m a passionate football person. What’s important to me is to win games, have a good group of lads that wants to play for us.

Maybe you’re right I like mediocrity and want everyone to jump on that ship too…because that’s just what "we" North Americans do. :? I can “swallow” the fact that you have your own opinion…I doubt that you can give people that though. I’ve never had any “beef” with you, so I figured that you would get the “tongue in cheek” comment I made above…I guess you missed that train. :(

Yes, I do support Ibenge more because he’s Congolese first and foremost. But let’s not be haters just for the sake of hating. I supported the prof Watunda also because he was Congolese…and his stats and players (Mamale, Kimoto, Mbayo etc) that he had seduced me. I supported coach Andy Futila in the early 2000s, because I liked his style etc. I loved Santos as a child; he’s actually my first Congolese footballing “idol”. But couldn’t stand him as a coach, he was worse than mediocre. I never grew up around Congolese people so it’s hard for me to understand the whole “fanatism” culture that we have. But I’m not gonna lie, my kids sings “Ibenge Coaché” everyday...and so do I actually. :lol:

You talk about his “failure” and I fail to see how or where you came up with that. What exactly has he failed at? People keep on talking about players not being happy etc etc. The system not being what “we” want etc etc…We play negatively, it’s only Madagascar or Burundi etc ….But really how many “official” games have we lost since Cote d’Ivoire beat us at the last CAN in 2015? The answer is 1. So again what “failure” are we talking about? Is it his style of play? Sure I too don’t like it, but is it paying though? Yes.

I could have said that he was lucky when we beat CIV in Abidjan. I could say that CAN 2015 was luck too…Let’s add la CHAN in the luck category too. So what do we have left? Burundi…I guess we should have trashed them just like Ghana, Egypt and Mali did to Uganda in this CAN. Madagascar we trash them…”it’s shouldn’t count because everyone trashes them”. We beat Angola, CAR, Mozambique, Guinee and Lybia and the guy is still getting stick from people. We play a defensive game and get a “smash and grab” on Morocco and people complain. Jose does it and he’s labeled as a technical genius. We get a draw against the African Champions, you hear people saying that CIV didn’t play well. Mind you I was pissed off to, I wanted the 3 points. We beat Togo and people say that Togo sucks. See where I’m coming from?

So yeah, you might think that I’m a blind supporter but honestly Ibenge’s stats are showing me another story…and I’ll go with stats because 5 years down the road, that’s all we’ll have to look back on. ;)

So I’ll let you be! I’m sorry if I offended you, it was never my intentions, I just thought that you would have had a great comeback and not take it personal.
Mom Boucher

Message par Mom Boucher »

@kadimus a écrit :
faceof africa a écrit :
@kadimus a écrit :

peace out
Bloody hell bro….chillax

People like me who get here…blah blah. Bro I never told anyone here to see the world the same way I do. I like asking questions as to “why do people hate Ibenge” “Why are we negative” etc. I’m not a blind fanatic, you can read all the post I’ve ever posted about this issue and you’ll see that I always talk about facts…and at the moment facts shows that we’ve only lost 1 official game since 2015. I always talk about the love and support for my team, win lose or draw. I’m a passionate football person. What’s important to me is to win games, have a good group of lads that wants to play for us.

Maybe you’re right I like mediocrity and want everyone to jump on that ship too…because that’s just what "we" North Americans do. :? I can “swallow” the fact that you have your own opinion…I doubt that you can give people that though. I’ve never had any “beef” with you, so I figured that you would get the “tongue in cheek” comment I made above…I guess you missed that train. :(

Yes, I do support Ibenge more because he’s Congolese first and foremost. But let’s not be haters just for the sake of hating. I supported the prof Watunda also because he was Congolese…and his stats and players (Mamale, Kimoto, Mbayo etc) that he had seduced me. I supported coach Andy Futila in the early 2000s, because I liked his style etc. I loved Santos as a child; he’s actually my first Congolese footballing “idol”. But couldn’t stand him as a coach, he was worse than mediocre. I never grew up around Congolese people so it’s hard for me to understand the whole “fanatism” culture that we have. But I’m not gonna lie, my kids sings “Ibenge Coaché” everyday...and so do I actually. :lol:

You talk about his “failure” and I fail to see how or where you came up with that. What exactly has he failed at? People keep on talking about players not being happy etc etc. The system not being what “we” want etc etc…We play negatively, it’s only Madagascar or Burundi etc ….But really how many “official” games have we lost since Cote d’Ivoire beat us at the last CAN in 2015? The answer is 1. So again what “failure” are we talking about? Is it his style of play? Sure I too don’t like it, but is it paying though? Yes.

I could have said that he was lucky when we beat CIV in Abidjan. I could say that CAN 2015 was luck too…Let’s add la CHAN in the luck category too. So what do we have left? Burundi…I guess we should have trashed them just like Ghana, Egypt and Mali did to Uganda in this CAN. Madagascar we trash them…”it’s shouldn’t count because everyone trashes them”. We beat Angola, CAR, Mozambique, Guinee and Lybia and the guy is still getting stick from people. We play a defensive game and get a “smash and grab” on Morocco and people complain. Jose does it and he’s labeled as a technical genius. We get a draw against the African Champions, you hear people saying that CIV didn’t play well. Mind you I was pissed off to, I wanted the 3 points. We beat Togo and people say that Togo sucks. See where I’m coming from?

So yeah, you might think that I’m a blind supporter but honestly Ibenge’s stats are showing me another story…and I’ll go with stats because 5 years down the road, that’s all we’ll have to look back on. ;)

So I’ll let you be! I’m sorry if I offended you, it was never my intentions, I just thought that you would have had a great comeback and not take it personal.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: So we are all blind supporter bro. That guy takes everything personal. lol now he is against ppl in north america!!!???? :haha: :haha:

Je passais seulement...
faceof africa
Professionnel
Professionnel

Message par faceof africa »

Mom Boucher a écrit :

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: So we are all blind supporter bro. That guy takes everything personal. lol now he is against ppl in north america!!!???? :haha: :haha:

Je passais seulement...
MOm Boucher, since that s how you want to be nicknamed as a Hell Angels Boss :haha: :haha: , I just have a request for you. How about you mind your business when people are having a real talk with argumentations?? I do only get personal when i am subject to personal attacks. And there are enough of them in here, so i have to confess that i have lost my patience with Congolese since i don't get along with those ways of thinking nor condone their Attidudes. It might also be due to the fact that i live out of the congolese community. In anycase, please stay away and stop being an opportunist to play the Pyroman. But if not i ll understand you since It s easier to set on fire and anarchy than to bring in peace and wisdom.
LA LOUANGE BRISE LES CHAINES .
Patshoosket
U19
U19

Message par Patshoosket »

kembo a écrit :
Patshoosket a écrit :............................................KUDIMBANA..................................................
.....ISSAMA.......................ZAKWANI........TISSERAND................NSAKALA.............
..............................................MBEMBA....................................................
....................MAGHOMA...............................KEBANO...................................
...........KABANANGA.................BAKAMBU........................BOTAKA....................

On repose un paix Mubele, Mpoku et Mbokani... Kabananga doit jouer tous les matches pour réconforter sa place de buteur.
Ca me surprend que Patshoosket rejette Matampi aujourd'hui. J'avais toujours cru que Patshoosket etait un de nos compagnons de lutte pour defendre la titularisation de Matampi et la place de Ibenge. Mais ici, on dirait Patshoosket tourne le dos contre ses compagnons de lutte ;)
Ndeko Kembo, nous cherchons tous le bien de cette équipe. J'ai envie de voir ce que peux produire de plus Kudimbana dans le bois de Léopards. Matampi est rassurant sur les uns contre un. Sur de tirs directs, mais sur les ballons aériens il ne rassure peu. Mon idée est de voir ce que peut nous produire Kudi dans un match officiel, sinon sa présence ne nous servira à rien!
Soyez indifférents aux éloges et profitez de critiques pour vous améliorer et vous corriger
tresor
U15
U15

Message par tresor »

Santoss a écrit :
tresor a écrit :ON EST EN QUART :!:
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :rdc: :rdc: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :rdc: :rdc:

Finale: RDC - CAMEROUN (1-0) :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: 8-)
Il n'y aura pas de finale RDC-Cameroun parce que, en cas de qualification pour les demi-finales, on va affronter le vainqueur du match Sénégal-Cameroun.
Quelqu'un sur ce forum avait prédis une finale RDC - Maroc, ce qui n'est pas impossible.
T'as raison Santos. Je savais que le Cameroun sortirait le Sénégal. Je pense que la RDC ira en finale pour affronter le Burkina. 8-)
Répondre