Jacques Maghoma

Répondre
kompany
Léopard A
Léopard A

Re: J. Maghoma demande qu'on ne l'appelle plus en attendant...

Message par kompany »

au moins ça le mérite d'être claire :shock:

bonne chance à lui 8-)
Ilunga
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Ilunga »

Published: 03/09/2010 08:00

Maghoma’s international ambitions are set aside
by REX PAGE

JACQUES Maghoma is hoping to hold down a regular place in Burton Albion’s starting line-up after turning his back on international football.

The 22-year-old midfielder has put club before country in a bid to help the Brewers achieve their dream of promotion from League Two.

Maghoma scored in a B international for the Democratic Republic of Congo against Saudi Arabia in Austria during the summer, and picked up his first full cap last month when he appeared as a substitute against African Cup of Nations winners Egypt in Cairo.

But the former Tottenham Hotspur youngster has decided his Albion future is more important to him.

Maghoma said: “I’ve been on international duty this season, which didn’t help my chances of getting a regular place in the team, and I’ve had to take a step away from that.

“I want to concentrate all my efforts on Burton and getting them to promotion.

“That’s been our aim from day one, and that’s all that’s in my mind at the moment because I’m young enough to pick up my international career at a later date.

“It was a great playing against Egypt, three times African champions. Although I was only on the pitch for 20 or 25 minutes in the second half, it was a good experience.

“I also played against Saudi Arabia in Austria, but that’s it for now. I’m going to take a step away from international football to concentrate on my club.

“I want to get my place in the Burton side, try to make my mark and hopefully get us in the battle for promotion.” With former Derby County player Adam Bolder and winger Lewis Young added to Albion’s midfield ranks during the summer, Lubumbashi-born Maghoma began the season on the substitutes’ bench before his trip to North Africa ruled him out of the Carling Cup tie at Cardiff City.

Maghoma accepted he would have to bide his time to force his way back into the reckoning.

His opportunity arrived last weekend when Brewers boss Paul Peschisolido went for a five-man midfield against Cheltenham Town at the Abbey Business Stadium.

Shaun Harrad’s second goal of the season put Albion in sight of their first away win of the campaign, but the Brewers surrendered to two goals in the final 10 minutes.

However, Maghoma was happy to be part of an encouraging display.

He said: “I was delighted to get my first

start at Cheltenham, but it was disappointing to go home with no points.

“Basically, we just had a few minutes of madness where they scored two goals — just two mistakes that we’ve got to eradicate from our game.

“For 85 minutes we had the game under control. They didn’t cause us no problem whatsoever and we should have had the three points.

“I thought I came into the side and did myself justice, but it wasn’t just me. The

whole team played superbly, but unfortunately the mistakes cost us.

“We just need to cut those out by getting tighter to our man and not letting the ball go into our box.

“As a whole, though, it was a team performance that we’ve got to take some positives from.

“I was pleased with my contribution in my first full game of the season, with the help of the other lads.

“I’m still a young lad but we’ve got so much experience in the team, and it’s great that the older players help and encourage me.

“I’m happy just being on the pitch and doing my part for the team.

“I’ve learnt from the lads that you’ve got to get stuck in as well as trying to play your football.

“That’s something I’m working on — to do more on the defensive side of my game to compliment what I have to offer on the attacking side of things.

“It’s all about getting the right combination of doing hard work the other way (defensively) and I’m sure it will help my game to get better and better.

“Hopefully, I impressed the gaffer and I’ve been trying to do the same in the training sessions because I would like to get a start again at home to Hereford.” With Bolder now nursing a dislocated shoulder after his mishap at Cheltenham, Maghoma has every chance of seeing his wish come true.
kompany
Léopard A
Léopard A

Message par kompany »

c'est ce que le coach tshupula pronait :shock: se battre tout d'abord pour se faire une place en club :shock: ensuite le reste viendra tout seul 8-)

je lui souhaite bonne chance :bravo: :rdc: :bravo: :rdc:
l'homme

Message par l'homme »

Respectons notre equipe nationale, ce garcon qui n'est meme pas connu comme joueur professionnel voudrais etre appele. Sur un terrain de football, l'entraineur aligne 11 joueurs plus 5 sur le banc. Le congo compte beaucoup de joueurs evoluant en dehors du pays, si tout le monde voudrait etre appele, qui jouera. Anyway, on ne peut pas satisfaire tout le monde meme Jesus Christ ne fait pas l'unanimite. Chers joueurs, ayez le respect du pays a travers l'equipe nationale, le peuple congolais vous sera reconnaissant.
TUPAC MOUDJAHIDINE
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par TUPAC MOUDJAHIDINE »

Un joueur qu'OTIS NGOMA nous a imposé :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: KUKULU ELOMBEISME :twisted: :twisted:
« Quiconque en août s'endormira, en janvier s'en repentira ».
lola ghislain
U17
U17

Message par lola ghislain »

quand les autres ont désistés,lui au moins avait répondu présent et écourté ses vacances, d'un coté il a pleinement raison. C'est comme si on le prenait coe une orange qu'on a pressé et bu son jus,après on jette à la poubelle.Je ne suis pas contre Milambo mais pourquoi lui et pas MAGHOMA?
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Erick Ross »

Il a fait un choix et il faut le respecter. En même temps, il n'évolue qu'en D4 anglaise pour le moment. Qu'il évolue au niveau qui est le sien et c'est naturellement que son tour viendra, s'il confirme.
Jonas Balela-Pour l'amour de mon pays :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBIHCwBYELo
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Re: Jacques Maghoma , un joueur à suivre

Message par Erick Ross »

Maghoma et ses coéquipiers de Burnton Albion (D4 anglaise) viennent de sortir Middlesbrough (D2 anglaise) de Leroy Lita dans le cadre de la FA Cup : http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/page/Ma ... 98,00.html

Didier
U17
U17

Message par Didier »

http://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/page/Pr ... 23,00.html

L'équipe de Jacques occupe la 4e place du championnat de 4e Division Anglais avec son club Burton Albion FC.
Il est actuellement titulaire dans son club. Et et le 3e meilleur buteur de son club.

Il joue également avec un comptriote Calvin Zola qui lui occupe la 2e Place des meilleurs buteurs du club.
posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=1614

Bonne continuation à eux deux.
Modifié en dernier par Didier le 23 sept. 2011, 23:13, modifié 1 fois.
Erick Ross
Entraîneur
Entraîneur

Message par Erick Ross »

D4...

Répondre